And Silver Jewelry Diamond Gold Process Platinum Selling
- Can I attend DUI School in another state?
- If you have a Florida Driver’s License or want to get a Florida hardship driver’s license, you must attend a Florida DUI School that is licensed by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- What does it take to complete DUI School and when do I get my completion certificate?
- You must attend all class sessions and attend the evaluation appointment. You will receive a certificate of completion when both the education and evaluation components are satisfied.
- What is the evaluation?
- It is a personal interview between you and a DUI School evaluator. The purpose is to determine if a referral to counseling is required.
- What happens if I don’t go to the required counseling?
- The Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles will be notified and your privilege to obtain a driver’s license will be suspended until you complete the counseling.
- Why is a DUI course required when my arrest was for drug charges and I wasn’t driving?
- And Silver Jewelry Diamond Gold Process Platinum Florida Statute require completion of the DUI program for persons convicted of Chapter 893 and seeking a hardship license.
- What do I have to do to get my hardship license?
- Contact the DHSMV Administrative Hearing Office.
- Where are classes held?
- Classes are held in both Pensacola and Milton.
- Can I still register if I do not have all of my paperwork?
- Yes. Information will be given to you on where and how to obtain the necessary documents.
- Can I get my money back?
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Can I register online?
- No, all registrations must be completed in person at our main office located at 1900 N Palafox St. Pensacola, FL 32501
- How do I know if I should register for Level I or Level II?
The Level I DUI Program is designed for individuals who have never attended DUI School and have only had one alcohol and/or drug relation traffic arrest/conviction in a lifetime.
The Level II DUI Program is designed for clients who have previously attended DUI School and/or convicted of more than one alcohol or dug related traffic offense and/or have been convicted of two or more times of an offense requiring DUI program attendance in a lifetime.
*If you had a previous DUI and it was dropped and/or dismissed you are eligible to attend a Level I class, however before you are able to register for only a Level I class you must provide official Court order/document proving that the DUI was dropped and/or dismissed. If you refused to blow for a previous DUI that was dropped and/or dismissed you will be required to attend the Level II class. During Evaluation, if any information changes or is discovered about previous DUI; you may be required to pay the difference and attend the Level II class.
- Is Lakeview Center, Inc. the only place I can attend DUI School?
- In Escambia and Santa Rosa Counties, we are the only licensed DUI program. Clients must take the DUI School in the county where they live, work, or attend school.
- How much does DUI School cost?
- Please view our webpage DUI Level 1 and DUI Level 2 for current cost of the course.
- What Form of Payment is accepted? Amanda's - Physical Kymberlea amp; Site Features
- Cash, Money Order, and Credit Cards are accepted. Payment must be paid in full at time of registration.
- When can I come in and register for the class?
- And Silver Jewelry Diamond Gold Process Platinum Registration is available Monday-Thursday from 8:00 am until 3:15 pm and Fridays 8:00 am until 10:15 am. Enrollment takes about one hour to complete all of the paperwork.
- I received my DUI in another state. Will you inform them once I complete the program requirements?
- It is the client’s responsibility to provide the certificate of completion to that state.
- Once I have registered, am I able to change dates of the Class and/or Evaluation?
- Yes, clients are able to reschedule at any time. No reschedule fee is charged if rescheduling is done five (5) business days prior. Any rescheduling done within the five business days will be assessed a late fee. The rescheduling fee will also apply if you are late to any of your appointments.
- What number do I call if I have additional questions that are not covered here?
850.494.5656 Monday-Thursday from 8:00 am until 4:00 pm and Fridays 8:00 am until 11:00 am.
**The use of alcohol and/or controlled substances prior to and/or during class or evaluation is prohibited. You may be subject to a breath test prior to or during each class and the evaluation. If the breath test is refused or results in a positive sample, all fees will be forfeited, and you will need to re-enroll to complete all parts of the program; even those already completed.
**Once registered clients are given a 90 day window to get Program Completed. If client goes beyond the 90th day, they will need to re-enroll in the Program and complete all parts; even those already completed. Fees must be paid again as well.